Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PA to the Rescue

Last night, DOW was down 218.35 points. So I expect another shaky trading today. I set my sights to one of my favorite trades, PA. I feel that this stock is still in an uptrend and any sell down today will pose a buying opportunitiy for me.

It opened at .215 but immediately went up to .220. My post buy of .215 wasn't hit so I had to settle at .22 going into the first 30 minutes of trading. Sabi ng isang blogger, last sale na daw ito before ASM, 3 days from today. Not really relying on this statement but on the chart I was looking. I felt it started to break out of the symmetrical triangle (my personal opinion as I'm just a novice in stock trading) having reached .245 yesterday and with volume.

I guess demand was strong today that this stock closed at .235. And that's bought within the last 2 minutes of trading. Enough for me to be smiling as this is one of the top gainers for the day. And how about my other stocks in my portfolio? Don't ask, they're all red.

No comments: