Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Panix Button

My very first post and I aim to document my venture into this crazy world called the stock market.

After getting the proceeds from my stock options last year, I decided to put these back to where it came from, the stock market. Thus started my rollercoaster ride into this carnival. The very first stock I dig my hands into is FLI (bought last March 22, 2007) which I sold for a gain of guess what, P38.77.

After months of trading, how am I doing as of this writing? Bad, bad, bad. Lost much during that subprime crash. Well, all's not lost. So here's the challenge: to become a better and smarter trader this time.

Last week, I joined a seminar conducted by Absolute Traders and I hope this will be a good starting point for my quest of beating the odds in the market. Let's see how it goes. So panix, don't push that panic button just yet!